Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Panty Sniffer Phone Sex

Hi little subbie bitchboys. Ever since I started working for Phone Sex Kingdom I've been super busy, especially with forced-bi phone sex calls. OMG totally my favorite by far. I mean I've been doing phone sex ever since I turned 18 and like still my favorite phone sex fetish to do is forcing a guy to embrace his gay side! ~lol~ Guess what naughty bitchboys you can now buy my panties to wear when I send you on a fun field trip to the glory hole for your first cocksucking experience. You can find my little pricelist on the side of my blog there. ~giggle~ I know you would just be dying to sniff my dirty panties like a bad little bitch does and now you can! Just IM me for any further information and before you know it you'll have a pretty pair of panties to wear and sniff while sucking a big fat black cock.

Julie
1~888~313-7155
Aim/Yim: kinkygirljulie
$2 a Min./10 Min. Minimum
Adults with Credit Cards Only

1 comment:

  1. Being open minded enough and willing to learn can be a really big green flag for me. Sometimes it's more rewarding to be the person who taught your partner why opening up and communicating is such an awesome thing.
    live sex mobile

    ReplyDelete