Monday, December 7, 2009

Taboo Phone Sex with Hot Phone Girl Julie




Hello dirty minded boys I'm Julie the dirty minded party girl from next door. I've always been a bit of a wild child I totally drove my parents crazy. Sneaking out in the middle of the night, going to wild partys and throwing some of my own. I'm still a crazy party girl but when I'm not out clubbing and having fun with big dicks I love to have a different kind of fun. Phone sex fun! I totally have no taboos when it comes to phone sex and my favorite kinds of topics are forced intox, domination, humiliation, and forced bi phone sex. I love forcing guys to push their limits and you wouldn't believe the kind of trouble I can get you into. The only thing thats missing is you calling me at my number!

Julie
1~888~313-7155
$2 a Min./10 Min. Minimum
Adults with Credit Cards Only

2 comments:

  1. Q: why allah those expired lies?
    A: satan knows his time is short
    before he's condemned2eternal agony.
    And I will NOT lettm seduce you
    without having our say...

    Again, that's whorizontally great...
    yet, didjew know we're gonna croak
    which could come at any time?
    Maaany dont think of THAT till TheEnd.
    Didjew also know you
    can live forever Upstairs doing
    anything besides mass on Sondays?
    or in Hellfire with NTHN but misery?
    Follow us on the journey Home:

    HEER YE! O HEER YE!!

    I'd looove to meet you
    in passionate, intoxicating,
    larger-than-life Seventh-Heaven...
    yet, you first must be prepared:
    Find-out what RCIA means and join;
    classes are free,
    once per week,
    starting early September.

    Im sooo not better than you
    ...yet, I gotta lotta d'knowlijj
    which'll save-your-soul, kapiche??
    Sorry fo d'New Yoirk accent.
    Again, find-out what RCIA means.
    Make Your Choice  -SAW

    PS 'Saving souls from Hell
    should be your
    primary occupation'
    -Jesus

    Turn-away from idolatry/indifference
    (worshipping the world/laissez-faire).
    Turn-away from mortal sin.
    Turn 180°
    Turn RITE.
    reTurn to Jesus:
    He'd looove for you to be
    forgiven thru repentance.
    Focus on Jesus!!!
    Follow us to the Great Beyond.
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.
    Follow us to Holy Mass
    & say the Rosary once per day.
    Do the RCIA, too.
    I. Love. You. earthling
    I'll definitely pray for you
    as you fully trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your fruitful, indelible soul.

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE:
    I know exactly what Almighty God
    has prepared for those who love Him:
    an eternal explosion-of-extravagance
    which few are askin for anymore...
    yet, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Strange how many people
    DONT want everything
    from our Creator.
    Que cera cera.

    ReplyDelete