Thursday, December 17, 2009

Foot Fetish Phone Sex



Isn't foot worship phone sex so much fun. You little foot lickers totally know what I'm talking about too.
The best place for a foot fetish slut slave like you bitchboy is definitely flat on your face with your tongue in between my perfect toes, making sure they're clean. Your not worthy of anything more but thats ok foot fetish guys are fun and I love having my perfect feet worshiped by pathetic little sluts. Its so much fun for me watching you writhe around in ecstasy at the mere thought of getting every single bit of dirt out and drooling over my feet for hours. Theres no time to waste foot fetish phone sex slut, pick up the phone and call your phone sex mistress now my feet need to be pampered!

Julie
1~888~313-7155
Aim/Yim: kinkygirljulie
$2 a Min./10 Min. Minimum
Adults with Credit Cards Only

No comments:

Post a Comment